.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Blog Update: Added new features and updated links section.

I found an interesting website that adds team headlines to your blog, so I've added that great little feature. Separated my links and made the address easier to read (the ones that are still hard to read? those blogs appear to be dead).

I now have 20 Nationals blogs linked (3 appear to be dead), 1 Braves blog, 1 Marlins blog, 1 Mets blog, 1 Phillies blog, 1 O's blog, and some Washington area blogs (other than Nationals): Capitals, Redskins, and Wizards (could not find a DC United blog). Also added some official links, some multi-team/sport blogs, some other non-sports links and other odds and ends. Also included are links to two college level sports programs.

Apparently I have a lot of room left, so if I've left your favorite blog off, please drop me a line and I'll add it. Conversely, if I've added a link to your blog/website and you would prefer to not be associated with my blog, let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
WWW Nationals Baseball Fan