.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

The Nationals Don't Lose! The Nationals Don't Lose!

Oh, I'm sorry, they didn't play last night, my mistake.

Three points to be made:
1) I'm taking today off as there is nothing to blog about.
2) Ortiz pitches tonight against James and the visiting Braves.
3) I will be attending tomorrow night's DC United game and will likely not have anything to post until after I see that game. As the game starts at 7:30 pm, I will probably also take Saturday off from blogging. There will be the United game to blog about on Sunday, though that isn't baseball. I hope the Nationals win tonight and tomorrow night so I'll have something good to say about the team.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
WWW Nationals Baseball Fan